We believe that life is a sacred gift of our soul's connection to its Maker. We want to see your joy, your process, your experience, your life and cherish it with you. Oh and because imaginative, expressive, authentic photographs make us giddy!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Best family ever

This is the family of my dear childhood friend, one of the most caring, creative, and loving girls I know! Her children and husband were such a complete joy the entire day, full of energy, ideas, and laughter! Maybe she'll let me come back to shoot her lil one on the way!! Thanks Rach, what a blessing!
Stephen put on his jedi face for me and nailed it!



This totally captures my heart because it was totally them just loving each other.

Loving this serious pose, such a leader!

How sweet is this?!

I truly attribute any creativity I have to Rachel and she came through with this genius idea, so awesome.




THis just makes me smile.


1 comment:

  1. what amazing pictures, Maria! you've sure got a talent for capturing a moment.

    ReplyDelete